Hi,

+1 for all the suggested points.

I would like to add few more to the list to be considered.

1. Provide useful error messages for back-end API exceptions.

2. Use of snake_case instead of camelCase in APIs. It is much more readable.

3. Support gzip compression.

4. Enable Cross-site Resource Sharing. We cannot make an API call to
Stratos REST API through Javascript without this.

--
Akila Ravihansa Perera
Software Engineer, WSO2

Blog: http://ravihansa3000.blogspot.com