Hi all,

I have tested the hierarchical monitors with the attached sample
application which has group2 and tomcat cartridge as in top level. group2
further refers to tomcat and group1. group1 further refers to php. Their
startup order has also defined in the definitions as below mentioned:

For Eg:

app (group2, tomcat)  implies that group2 should be started before tomcat.

The application structure is like:
                                 --------------- app (group2,
tomcat)----------------

       --------group2 (group1, tomcat)-------
      tomcat
       |                                                       |
tomcat                                                group1

                                                             php

For the above composite application structure, Application successfully
became active after its children activated according to the start up order
definied.

Please find the samples as attached. If you encounter any issue while
testing, can you update the thread?

Thanks,
Reka

--