My Application is something similar to below:

[image: Inline image 1]

Both the cluster php1, php2 are notifying the parent as they are Activated.
Also the group1 is also notifying the parent as its Activated. However,
seems the group2 is not notifying the parent of its activation. Looking in
to this further.