I think the correct approach would be to introduce a new topology event to
fill the blind area between real instance creation via CC and member
spawned event. So, as soon as CC receives a instance start up call, CC
would add the member to topology and will send a new event with a new state
possibly.

--
Best Regards,
Nirmal