Hi All,

I have done the sample test with the following code segment [1]. This works
successfully. I think we need to change the Service Definition bean class
and also we need to send service definition as JSON array.

[1]
https://github.com/manulachathurika/TestRestEndpoint/blob/master/TestEndpoint/src/main/java/Main.java

Thanks !