Hi Nirmal,

I have tried with the existing JSON format, but I'm unable to deserialized
it. Existing JSON format is follows. But in Partitions, autoscaling
policies, deployment policies we have JSON array format.

{
   "serviceGroup":{
      "cartridges":[
         "tomcat"
      ],
      "dependencies":{
         "startupOrders":[
            "group.group1,cartridge.tomcat"
         ],
         "terminationBehaviour":"terminate-dependents"
      },
      "name":"group3",
      "subGroups":[
         "group1"