Hi Isuru, Nirmal,

I have have doubt whether we are really using the customization script.
Currently code call the runScript() as below.

template.getOptions().runScript(customizationScript);

Aren't we executing as a script as Michel mentioned ?

Isn't below is the correct way of doing?
     template.getOptions().as(VCloudTemplateOptions.class).
customizationScript(customizationScript);

--

Udara Liyanage
Software Engineer

web: http://udaraliyanage.wordpress.com