Hi Irah,

Somehow you need an IaaS to use stratos. So its better to use an instance
of the same IaaS to host the puppet master.

Also if you can send a properly tested puppet installation pull request
(PR), I can accept that. That would be helpful for others too.

​
Thanks and regards,

Thilina Piyasundara
​
​
M: 071-775-0006
​
​
Blog: thilina.piyasundara.org
Linkedin: linkedin.com/in/thilinapiyasundara
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/thilinapiyasundara>