Hi

Since we have CA also listening to Topology now, CA is taking ~1 minute to
receive the complete Topology as we send the Complete Topology in every 1
min. Can we reduce this by introducing a new topic where CA can publish an
event by stating that it is up? So, CC can listen on that topic and
immediately send the complete Topology. This topic can be used by all other
subscribers of Topology who require Complete Topology.

Would this be a feasible approach to reduce the waiting time to get the
Complete Topology? or Is it better to send  the Complete Topology in every
30s/15s?

Thanks,
Reka

--