Hi Udara,

On Fri, Nov 14, 2014 at 12:15 PM, Udara Liyanage <ud...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi Reka,
>
> Then CC does not publish complete topology periodically?
> Reducing event publish timeout adds overhead to the MQTT broker. It
> depends on the network, for fast networks it is ok.
> Is timeout is configurable? if not we can make it configurable and let the
> user decide it depending on their network.

We have a cron job scheduled to send the Complete Topology. So, not sure
whether we can make it to send in seconds..Also, since Complete Topology is
considerably large one, sending it frequently may affect the broker as we
are using matt which is to send small events.

Thanks,
Reka

--
Reka Thirunavukkarasu