Hi,

I updated the java  agent as well.

However, I would like to point out one more thing.

Since we are not using java agent, people will make changes to java agent
just for the sake of compiling. No one is testing java agent's functionally.

If we continue to do this, java agent will be nothing but a garbage in
future.

At least, we should comment the java agent from components/pom.xml so that
we can avoid build failures and we can keep a stable java agent.

We all know that we can always go back and checkout a tag/commit and get
the java agent :)

However, it is just my thought.

Thanks