Hi Devs,

I did some analysis on the docker base image we have created and found that
it's size is around 453.6 MB.

This image has been created using Ubuntu 14.04 docker image, which is 192.7
MB, which means that we have added additional 260.9 MB by installing python
cartridge agent and its dependencies. IMO we need to optimize this.

We could use Debian 7.7 instead of Ubuntu 14.04 so that the parent image
size would be 85.1 M and Stratos base image would be 369 M. This reduces
nearly 84.6 MB from the Stratos base image.

We could also check the dependencies we have added here [1], are we using
all of them?

RUN apt-get install -y git python python-pip python-dev gcc
RUN pip install paho-mqtt
RUN pip install GitPython==0.3.1-beta2
RUN pip install psutil
RUN pip install gittle