I fixed the above issue in cartridge agent and re-created the base image,
now I'm seeing another error:

root@e82ebdc6-8cd5-11e4-85d5-080027f35f1b:~# cat /tmp/agent.screen.log
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "agent.py", line 32, in <module>
    from modules.extensions import defaultextensionhandler
  File
"/mnt/apache-stratos-python-cartridge-agent-4.1.0-SNAPSHOT/modules/extensions/defaultextensionhandler.py",
line 22, in <module>
    from ..util import extensionutils, cartridgeagentutils
  File
"/mnt/apache-stratos-python-cartridge-agent-4.1.0-SNAPSHOT/modules/util/extensionutils.py",
line 29, in <module>
    cartridge_agent_config =
cartridgeagentconfiguration.CartridgeAgentConfiguration()
  File
"/mnt/apache-stratos-python-cartridge-agent-4.1.0-SNAPSHOT/modules/config/cartridgeagentconfiguration.py",
line 349, in __init__
    CartridgeAgentConfiguration.instance =
CartridgeAgentConfiguration.__CartridgeAgentConfiguration()
  File
"/mnt/apache-stratos-python-cartridge-agent-4.1.0-SNAPSHOT/modules/config/cartridgeagentconfiguration.py",
line 226, in __init__
    raise RuntimeError(ex)
RuntimeError: Cannot find the value of required parameter:
'CLUSTER_INSTANCE_ID'

I can see CLUSTER_INSTANCE_ID being passed to the container, may be there
is something wrong in the agent code, will investigate.

Thanks

On Fri, Dec 26, 2014 at 2:40 AM, Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi Devs,
>
> I fixed some of the issues in Kubernetes Iaas and tested the Kubernetes
> workflow with sample php docker image. Now replication controllers,
> services and containers get created without a problem. We can also access
> the php server in the container.
>
> However I noticed that agent does not send the instance started event to
> CEP. Following error was found in agent screen log:
>
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "agent.py", line 21, in <module>
>     from cartridgeagent.cartridgeagent.modules import eventsubscriber
> ImportError: No module named cartridgeagent.cartridgeagent.modules
>
> May be agent was not updated in the php docker image. Will check this
> tomorrow.
>
> Thanks
>

> --
> Imesh Gunaratne