I fixed the above issue with INTERNAL parameter and now I'm seeing the
following error:

[2014-12-26 09:37:27,321] INFO {cartridgeagentconfiguration.py:__init__} -
Cartridge agent configuration initialized
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/logging/__init__.py", line 850, in emit
    msg = self.format(record)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/logging/__init__.py", line 723, in format
    return fmt.format(record)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/logging/__init__.py", line 464, in format
    record.message = record.getMessage()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/logging/__init__.py", line 328, in getMessage
    msg = msg % self.args
TypeError: not all arguments converted during string formatting
Logged from file agent.py, line 331