Hi All,

Following are the identified changes related to the configuration of Load
Balancer related to the service grouping.

   - We can treat the LB cartridge as same as other cartridges.We can
   distinguished the Load balances cartridge based on the cartridge category.
   i.e if the cartridge category specify as the LB, then we identify it as a
   load balances cartridge.

   - In application json we can specify the LB as a dependency in a
   start-up order.

           i.e

          "dependencies": {
              "startupOrders": [
                  "cartridge.mytomcat,cartridge.mylb"
               ],
              "terminationBehaviour": "terminate-dependents"
             }
          }

   - We will traverse through the dependency tree and sending dependency
   cluster id to the cartridge through the payload.
   - Load balancer will retrieve the dependent cluster id through the
   payload and getting the dependencies information from the topology.

Please share your thoughts on this.

Thanks,
Gayan