Hi Gayan,

I know that you have done the changes needed for sending dependency cluster
id list to load balancer. IMO we do not need any changes in load balancer
since it already has a cluster id filter which we could make use of for
this functionality.

Were you able to test the changes you have done up to now?

Thanks

On Wed, Jan 7, 2015 at 1:24 PM, Vishanth Balasubramaniam <vishan...@wso2.com

--
Imesh Gunaratne