+1. We can move this to MonitorFactory as ClusterMonitor is also a Monitor.
Also, please do consider whether we will need AbstractClusterMonitor as
ClusterMonitor is the the only child class of AbstractClusterMonitor AFAIK.
But, if we need the AbstractClusterMonitor in future at some point, then
i'm +1 to keep it as well..

Thanks,
Reka

--