Hi,

Currently I am working on configuring Cloud-Stack in my local machine. I am
using a VM VirtualBox hypervisor. Cloud-stack management server and the KVM
hosts are configured in separate (Centos 6.6) virtual machines. Since
manual configuration takes significant amount of time, currently i am
following the steps provided in [1], to get the system up and running.

Most of the configuration parts are completed except one issue that has
taken place in setting up a mount point to the NFS server. In order to
complete the installation, there should be an NFS server already up and
running with the mount points created upfront.

Currently in the process of configuring NFS server with cloud-stack
management server.

[1]. https://github.com/thehyperadvisor/cldstk-deploy

Thank you,
Regards.