Hi Devs,

As we know stratos new UI contain JSON Schema based form generation logic.
JSON schema is
supported to have "description" filed for each JSON key. [1]

Also some fields generated from JSON needs to have inline help text in
order to improve the *User experience. *I can simply embed this with
current logic by adding description filed to JSON
schema + few js.

ex: in tenant JSON schema

       "adminPassword": {
            "type":"string",
            "id": "root/adminPassword",
            "format":"password",
            "default": "admin123",
            "title": "Admin user password",
          *  "description":"You need to add least 6 characters including
number",*
            "name": "Admin user password"
        },

This can be display on UI like below.

If any schema contain description filed it will display help icon like
below.

​
once you click on help icon it will display "description" text after the
filed.

​
WDYT?

[1] http://json-schema.org/example1.html