Hi Dakshika,

This is good - especially since this is supported in the way UIs are
created off the schema.

1. Once displayed how can a user get rid of it - by clicking on the
question mark again ?
2. Not sure whether this is too idealistic - but would it make sense to
have a modus operandi where these help messages are always shown (at least
some) for basic users and shown on demand like explained above for users
beyond basic level - this would also however need a context managing for
user profiles so that the UI'd know which level the logged in user is.
3. I guess we have another item to look into soon - ability to easily
internationalize the UIs. When doing that we'd have to move the actual
message from the schema definition and refer it from somewhere ?

Thank you,
Shiro