Thanks Imesh,

Will implement the same for the JCA

Martin

From: Imesh Gunaratne [mailto:im...@apache.org]
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2015 7:50 PM
To: dev; Gayan Gunarathne
Subject: Re: QUESTION: onApplicationSignUpRemovedEvent in python cartridge
agent compares serivceName with application Id

Hi Martin,

Thanks for identifying this, yes it seems like a bug. Gayan did we test this?

IMO we need to compare the Application ID sent in the Application SignUp
Removal event against the Application ID in the payload, then if the tenant's
Git repository is already cloned we need to remove it.

Thanks

On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 3:06 AM, Martin Eppel (meppel)