Hi Imesh,
I'm Kaveen Rodrigo and I'm an undergraduate student of Informatics
Institute Of Technology Sri Lanka doing Software Engineering, I consider
myself as passionate Open Source Geek who believes in an Open future
therefore i have committed my self to Free And Open Source Software and is
know as a friendly Open Source Activist and Advocate.

I Find this project interesting since i do believe that Stratos CLI is
weighted and porting it to Python sounds like an good idea. I have done
multiple CLI projects on Python[1] ,also have pushed them to the PIP(Python
Package Index)[2]and also have packaged them in to various Linux packages[3]

I would definitely like to contribute to this valuable project and is
thrilled to get started. Waiting for a favorable reply,

[1] https://github.com/KaveenR?tab=repositories
[2] https://pypi.python.org/pypi/tgrab/0.2.1
[3] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/tgrab/

yours Truly,