Hi Kaveen,

Your project proposal looks good! Please try to improve on the following:

- Try to analyze the Python CLI libraries available and provide reasons for
your selection.
- Introduce several diagrams to illustrate how the CLI going to interact
with Stratos.
- List out CLI commands their corresponding API methods.
- List out output formats that each CLI command would support.
- Existing Java based CLI does not have support to print a Tree data
structure. In Stratos 4.1.0 we have couple of commands where we need this.
Try to introduce a feature for this.

Thanks

Imesh Gunaratne

Technical Lead, WSO2