From: Martin Eppel (meppel)
Sent: Monday, March 09, 2015 12:01 PM
To: dev@stratos.apache.org
Subject: DISCUSS: usage of flags in stratos cli 4.1

Hi,

In 4.1 do we still support cli commands which accept flags only, similar to
"unsubscribe-cartridge -f" in 4.0 ? I went through all the cli commands but
don't see any "flag" as command option (unless I missed it) .

The reason I am asking is that in 4.0.0  there was an issue with the command
parser which missed to properly parse flags when there were invoked in the
command mode (although it worked in the  interactive cli mode). I have a fix
for this issue (ported from 4.0.0 private branch), however, if we don't support
flags then there is no need to push it upstream unless we plan to do so in the
future?

Thanks

Martin