Hi Martin,

Thanks for the response. Still "cmdOptions" does not sound (at least to me)
as they are passed by the shell when running the CLI in none interactive
mode.

For a new developer it would be difficult to understand why this
mergeOptions() method is executed and why we are reading command options
twice. If we put proper variable names it would be much easier to
understand. WDYT?

Thanks

Imesh Gunaratne

Technical Lead, WSO2