Imesh and I discussed this, and it was agreed that this seems to be missing.
Imesh undertook to investigate and report back.

From: Shaheedur Haque (shahhaqu)
Sent: 12 March 2015 16:23
To: dev@stratos.apache.org
Subject: Schema changes for Stratos 4.1

Hi Imesh,

I'm busy porting our code to the new model. One issue I have just come across
is that in the old model, the "persistence" attribute was available (as I
understand it) on both the Cartridge Definition and also on the Cartridge
Subscription. For reasons I am sure you will understand, we must apply the
attribute on the Subscription. I don't quite see how/where to do this in the
new model. Have I missed something?

Also, this begs the question whether there are any other attributes on the old
Subscription that have not made it into the new model. It would probably be a
good idea to a quick/urgent review of this using the comparison document you
published...WDYT?

Finally, did you see my comment on the comparison doc about the
cartridgeMin/Max values?

Thanks, Shaheed