Yes Vishanth. We need to change that too. There was a separate mail thread
discussing about the response message structure. ([Question] Is is correct
for two different status codes appear when adding a tenant?).
We need to change successMessage to statusMessage in the response,but still
there isn't any final decision on removing the status code from the
response message.

--
*Dinithi De Silva*
Associate Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc.