I have now updated the API and the samples accordingly. The changes were
pushed to master branch with the following commit revision:
112680a12ec5dc0a53d8253eb7818bf0e76adf07

We need to update the UI with this modification.

Thanks

Imesh Gunaratne

Senior Technical Lead, WSO2
Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos