Currently we are constructing the Kubernetes Master Endpoint URL as
follows, therefore this is not needed:

public KubernetesClusterContext(String id, String masterIp, String
masterPort, int lowerPort, int upperPort) {
    this.setKubApi(new KubernetesApiClient(getEndpoint(masterIp, masterPort)));
}

private String getEndpoint(String ip, String port) {
    return "http://"; + ip + ":" + port + "/api/v1beta1/";
}

However IMO in a later release we need to introduce this to support
Kubernetes on GCE. Will remove it in this release.

Thanks

--
Imesh Gunaratne

Senior Technical Lead, WSO2