Hi Asanka,

Thanks for the update!

You might not be able to run Stratos in your local machine unless you have
a public IP address which is accessible from GCE. The reason is that the
cartridge agent needs to connect to CEP and ActiveMQ.

Were you able to test the Google Cloud Load Balancing API? How far were you
able to go with this?

Thanks

--
Imesh Gunaratne