Hi Imesh,

I created a stratos node with puppet master in GCE too. Now I'm configuring
a php cartridge. I have tested a sample load balancing scenario in GCE.
When I was writing my proposal, I tested some Rest API commands in Google
Cloud Load Balancing API. Withing next few days I'll try to create a sample
load balancing scenario using GCE Jclouds API.

On Sat, May 23, 2015 at 5:31 PM, Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi Asanka,
>
> Thanks for the update!
>
> You might not be able to run Stratos in your local machine unless you have
> a public IP address which is accessible from GCE. The reason is that the
> cartridge agent needs to connect to CEP and ActiveMQ.
>
> Were you able to test the Google Cloud Load Balancing API? How far were
> you able to go with this?
>
> Thanks
>
> On Sat, May 23, 2015 at 10:40 PM, Asanka Sanjaya Herath <
> angal...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> In this week I was able to test stratos with GCE by installing stratos
>> locally and by using a public ubuntu image available in GCE.  I was able to
>> configure puppet master properly. And I went through stratos wiki and got
>> an idea about how the stratos architecture works. Now I'm working on
>> creating a php cartridge image on GCE.
>>
>> --
>> Thanks,
>> Regards,