Hi Devs,

I am adding a new field
in org.apache.stratos.messaging.domain.topology.Member class, called
instanceId.

For this, what would be a better approach

1. Modifying the existing constructor
2. Adding a new constructor which takes this as an additional argument
3. Just have a setter method.

In case of 2 and 3, the member may not be initialized properly.

I am confused about which to use because I am unaware of the scope of this
Member class. If this is widely used then option 1 would mean changes at a
lot of places.

If I know what is the scope of this Member class, it would help me
determine which approach to follow. Is there any way to find out in what
all places a class's object is used apart from searching it manually
through the codebase?

I would appreciate any help in deciding the approach.

Thanks and Regards,
Swapnil