Hi All,

I have installed Stratos on an EC2 instance. Installation was successful.
But I am not able to open the management console. I tried netstat for its
port. But it seems the server is not started yet. But I couldn't see any
error in log files. Please find attached log files.

What could be the issue?

Thanks and Regards,
Swapnil
Starting ActiveMQ server ...
ActiveMQ server started
Starting Stratos server ...
Starting ActiveMQ server ...
ActiveMQ server started
Starting Stratos server ...
Stratos server started
Setup CC
Setup AS
Setup SM
Create and configure MySql Databases
Setup CC
Setup AS
Setup SM
Create and configure MySql Databases
Setup CEP
Starting the servers
'default' profile selected.
INFO: Using default configuration
(you can configure options in one of these file: /etc/default/activemq /root/.activemqrc)

INFO: Invoke the following command to create a configuration file
/root/stratos_installation/stratos/apache-activemq-5.9.1/bin/activemq setup [ /etc/default/activemq | /root/.activemqrc ]

INFO: Using java '/root/jdk1.7.0_79/jre/bin/java'
INFO: Starting - inspect logfiles specified in logging.properties and log4j.properties to get details
INFO: pidfile created : '/root/stratos_installation/stratos/apache-activemq-5.9.1/data/activemq-puppet.swapnil.org.pid' (pid '2036')
/root/stratos_installation/stratos/apache-stratos-default/bin/stratos.sh -Dprofile=default start
Setup CC
Setup AS
Setup SM
Create and configure MySql Databases
Setup CC
Setup AS
Setup SM
Create and configure MySql Databases
Setup CEP
Starting the servers
'default' profile selected.
INFO: Using default configuration
(you can configure options in one of these file: /etc/default/activemq /root/.activemqrc)

INFO: Invoke the following command to create a configuration file
/root/stratos_installation/stratos/apache-activemq-5.9.1/bin/activemq setup [ /etc/default/activemq | /root/.activemqrc ]

INFO: Using java '/root/jdk1.7.0_79/jre/bin/java'
INFO: Starting - inspect logfiles specified in logging.properties and log4j.properties to get details
INFO: pidfile created : '/root/stratos_installation/stratos/apache-activemq-5.9.1/data/activemq-puppet.swapnil.org.pid' (pid '2257')
/root/stratos_installation/stratos/apache-stratos-default/bin/stratos.sh -Dprofile=default start
Set EC2 provider specific info in repository/conf/cloud-controller.xml