HI Swapnil,

Could you explain the steps you did. Did you use Stratos installer to setup
Stratos? If so the following boded lines should appear in the logs.

*echo "Apache Stratos configuration completed successfully"*

if [[ $auto_start_servers != "true" ]]; then
    read -p "Do you want to start the servers [y/n]? " answer
    if [[ $answer != y ]] ; then
        exit 1
    fi
fi

echo "Starting the servers" >> $LOG

*echo "Starting up servers. This may take time. Look at $LOG file for
server startup details"*

chown -R $host_user:$host_user $log_path
chmod -R 777 $log_path

export setup_dir=$PWD
su - $host_user -c "source
$setup_path/conf/setup.conf;$setup_path/start-servers.sh -p\"$profile\" >>
$LOG"

echo "You can access Stratos after the server is started."
if [[ $profile == "default" || $profile == "sm" ]]; then
    echo "Management Console : https://
$stratos_domain:$sm_https_port/console"
fi

--