Hi Lahiru,

I am working on EMA implementation for the events coming from cep. If we
take window interval of one minute, I will be receiving less number of
events. If we change it to 10 minutes, we can receive more events. Then the
prediction will be more accurate. Shall we proceed with that?

Thanks

*T. Pranavan*
*BSc Eng Undergraduate| Department of Computer Science & Engineering
,University of Moratuwa*
*Mobile| *0775136836