As an experiment, I replaced apache-stratos-*4.1.0*-SNAPSHOT.zip
with apache-stratos-*4.0.0*.zip and made necessary changes in setup.conf
file. With this server was up and I could see console.

I thought of trying this because earlier I had tried it and server had
started. But as GSoC students should work on master branch. I built the
master code and used the apache-stratos-*4.1.0*-SNAPSHOT.zip. And then
server didn't start up.

So I think there could be something wrong with the zip that got built. The
code that I built was few days older. Should I try getting the latest and
try building and using the latest zip?

Thanks and Regards,
Swapnil