Hi Swapnil,

You have attached the partial logs only. Do you have the complete stratos
startup logs? I have attached a sample startup log here with. If the
stratos started successfully, then you can see the console in
https://localhost:9443/console/

Reka Thirunavukkarasu
Senior Software Engineer,
WSO2, Inc.:http://wso2.com,