Hi Pubudu,

Will this be a read only resource? Would there be API methods to perform
CRUD on network partition providers through the REST API? For the sake of
completeness IMO we should implement the network partition provider
resource to accept add, update, delete methods. But if it is too much work
+1 for only a read-only method.

Regards,
Chamila de Alwis
Committer and PMC Member - Apache Stratos
Software Engineer | WSO2 | +94772207163
Blog: code.chamiladealwis.com