Hi Chamila,

IaaS providers are mentioned in cloud controller config file currently.
Actually it is a good idea to let the users manage iaas providers through
rest API. Otherwise user has to restart Stratos for adding IaaS providers.

Since this is a feature, may be we can do this for a next minor release. We
can fix the issue of not displaying iaas providers for now, only with GET
method.

Thanks.

On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 1:51 AM, Chamila De Alwis <chami...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi Pubudu,
>
> Will this be a read only resource? Would there be API methods to perform
> CRUD on network partition providers through the REST API? For the sake of
> completeness IMO we should implement the network partition provider
> resource to accept add, update, delete methods. But if it is too much work
> +1 for only a read-only method.
>

> Regards,
> Chamila de Alwis
> Committer and PMC Member - Apache Stratos
> Software Engineer | WSO2 | +94772207163
> Blog: code.chamiladealwis.com
>

> On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 1:40 PM, Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Thanks for looking into this Pubudu! May be we can include this fix in
>> 4.1.0-RC3.
>>
>> On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 3:40 PM, Anuruddha Liyanarachchi <
>> anurudd...@wso2.com> wrote:
>>
>>> +1 for the API method

>>> --
>>> *Thanks and Regards,*