From: Imesh Gunaratne [mailto:im...@apache.org]
Sent: Saturday, June 20, 2015 7:29 PM
To: dev
Cc: Lasindu Charith (lasi...@wso2.com); Reka Thirunavukkarasu (r...@wso2.com);
Ryan Du Plessis (rdupless)
Subject: Re: Testing Stratos 4.1: Application undeployment: application fails
to undeploy (nested grouping, group scaling)

Hi All,

I'm sorry I could not follow the entire discussion.
Can someone explain the latest status please? Have we resolved the initial
group scaling issue and now seeing an application removal problem?

Thanks

On Sat, Jun 20, 2015 at 2:06 AM, Martin Eppel (meppel)