Hi Martin,

I have verified the fix by enabling read.write.lock.monitor.enabled=true.
The fix worked fine with it. Since we are using concurrency and delegated
some flow to Threads, i had to provide the thread values to below values in
the stratos.sh.

    -Dapplication.monitor.thread.pool.size=50 \
    -Dgroup.monitor.thread.pool.size=50 \

Please note that *it is recommended to have
read.write.lock.monitor.**enabled=false
as it will consume more footprint in the production*. This property
introduce only for the testing purpose.

We are in the process of analyzing the thread size and will come up with a
recommended values for it.

Also, i have fixed a small issue in the REST endpoint as it returns some
default value whenever application run time is not found. Now that if
runtime is not found, the below message will get populated.

{"status":"error","message":"Application runtime not found"}

I have also verified the undeployment with group scaling. Didn't find any
issues with the above fixes.

Please find the latest commit as below:

0a969200d11228158606f011ca7e5e795f336d92.

Please note that below error was only observed which is harmless for now. I
have verified it with a workaround and working fine. But will check on the
severity and decide on a proper fix or will go with the workaround.

[1]. TID: [0] [STRATOS] [2015-06-22 14:22:01,872] ERROR
{org.apache.stratos.common.concurrent.locks.ReadWriteLockMonitor} -  System
error, lock has not released for 30 seconds: [lock-name] topology
[lock-type] Write [thread-id] 117 [thread-name] pool-24-thread-2
[stack-trace]
java.lang.Thread.getStackTrace(Thread.java:1589)
org.apache.stratos.common.concurrent.locks.ReadWriteLock.acquireWriteLock(ReadWriteLock.java:123)
org.apache.stratos.messaging.message.processor.topology.updater.TopologyUpdater.acquireWriteLockForService(TopologyUpdater.java:123)
org.apache.stratos.messaging.message.processor.topology.ApplicationClustersCreatedMessageProcessor.doProcess(ApplicationClustersCreatedMessageProcessor.java:78)
org.apache.stratos.messaging.message.processor.topology.ApplicationClustersCreatedMessageProcessor.process(ApplicationClustersCreatedMessageProcessor.java:59)
org.apache.stratos.messaging.message.processor.topology.ServiceRemovedMessageProcessor.process(ServiceRemovedMessageProcessor.java:64)
org.apache.stratos.messaging.message.processor.topology.ServiceCreatedMessageProcessor.process(ServiceCreatedMessageProcessor.java:65)
org.apache.stratos.messaging.message.processor.topology.CompleteTopologyMessageProcessor.process(CompleteTopologyMessageProcessor.java:74)
org.apache.stratos.messaging.message.processor.MessageProcessorChain.process(MessageProcessorChain.java:61)
org.apache.stratos.messaging.message.receiver.topology.TopologyEventMessageDelegator.run(TopologyEventMessageDelegator.java:73)
java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Thanks,
Reka

--