+1 for this.

As there are lot of capable third party LB exists, we can use those in
Stratos with the extension support.Regarding the tenant aware load
balancing, I think LB extensions will be most suitable solution for this as
this MT requirement can be differ from one environment to another. It also
provide more flexibility for end user as well.

Thanks,
Gayan

Gayan Gunarathne
Technical Lead, WSO2 Inc. (http://wso2.com)