From: Udara Liyanage [mailto:ud...@wso2.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2015 9:25 PM
To: dev
Subject: Re: Can some one share some insight on this error (Request in flight
threshold is Zero) ?

Hi,

Stratos auto scaling policy uses three parameters to be scaled. One is Request
in flight count of the load balancer, that is number is of requests to be
served. In another way it is equal to no of requests received minus no of
requests served. If you are using a load balancer this property is useful.
However if you did not specify this property, autoscaling will not consider
this property. However this is not a critical effect to the function of Stratos
since normal functionality works fine without this.

On Fri, Jul 17, 2015 at 9:46 AM, Udara Liyanage