Hi Asanka,

We can check further with their forum[1]

Also did you check with the [2]. Seems there are inbuilt health checking
option.If they don't provide option to get in flight request count,IMO we
can use their inbuilt health checking option.

[1] https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/gce-discussion
[2] https://cloud.google.com/compute/docs/load-balancing/health-checks

Thanks,
Gayan

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 8:22 PM, Asanka Sanjaya Herath <angal...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Isuru,
>
> Unfortunately I was not able to figure out a way to do this. I really
> appreciate if you can help me with this.
>
> On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 8:20 PM, Isuru Haththotuwa <isu...@apache.org>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Asanka,
>>
>> On Sat, Jul 18, 2015 at 10:13 AM, Asanka Sanjaya Herath <
>> angal...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks Isuru. Currently I'm fixing an issue related to member
>>> termination. Meanwhile I'm struggling to find a way to get "in flight
>>> request count" from GCE. I'll do some more research and update the thread.
>>>
>> Were you able to find a way to get the In Flight Request count from GCE
>> APIs? Please share your findings.

>>> --
>>> Thanks,
>>> Regards,