On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 10:51 PM, Gayan Gunarathne <gay...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi Asanka,
>
> We can check further with their forum[1]
>
> Also did you check with the [2]. Seems there are inbuilt health checking
> option.If they don't provide option to get in flight request count,IMO we
> can use their inbuilt health checking option.
>
> [1] https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/gce-discussion
> [2] https://cloud.google.com/compute/docs/load-balancing/health-checks

Yes. If GCE API does not provide a way to get this information, we have to
look in to alternate methods. Not sure how the health check works here, but
maybe its just doing a port check. If so, we won't be able to directly use
in Autoscaling decision making. But that is fine IMO, we can only support
what is available.