Hi,

As part of our original grouping design we proposed a feature to either
co-locate or not co-locate individual VMs.

Quoting from the original grouping specification:

Quote begin:
Co-Location
VMs within a group will be spun up based on the model of subscriptions,
deployment policies and partitions. The model needs to be extended so that:

*        It must be possible to require VMs to be co-located on a single host.

*        It must be possible to require VMs to be located in separate zones.

Quote end.

As we have some immediate needs we started looking into it and would like to
get the input from the community  for the requirement / implementation (with
the idea to contribute it back to the master repository eventually).

The question would be what is the current support for it (stratos 4.1) and what
are the suggestions to enhance stratos to support this enhancement ?

Any other ideas or considerations on how to support the enhancement ?

Thanks

Martin