Hi Reka,

I have created new streams. I have defined them inside stream-manager.xml.
I got the snapshot by building the source. I used it to test. The source
can be found in the link below.[1]
<https://github.com/pranavan135/stratos/tree/CurveFittingGSoC>

Can you tell me what is an externally defined stream?

*T. Pranavan*
*BSc Eng Undergraduate| Department of Computer Science & Engineering
,University of Moratuwa*
*Mobile| *0775136836