Hi Paranavan,

It is the stream that you created in the stream-definition.xml. I
checked [1] the stream definition in there is correct.If you didnt change
the export stream as Reka said this should be work. Can you check the
execution plan where you are publishing the data to this export stream
definition?

[1] = https://github.com/pranavan135/stratos/tree/CurveFittingGSoC

Thank You!

On Sun, Aug 9, 2015 at 1:30 PM, Pranavan Theivendiram <
pranavan...@cse.mrt.ac.lk> wrote:

> Hi Reka,
>
> I have created new streams. I have defined them inside stream-manager.xml.
> I got the snapshot by building the source. I used it to test. The source
> can be found in the link below.[1]
> <https://github.com/pranavan135/stratos/tree/CurveFittingGSoC>
>
> Can you tell me what is an externally defined stream?
>

> *T. Pranavan*
> *BSc Eng Undergraduate| Department of Computer Science & Engineering
> ,University of Moratuwa*
> *Mobile| *0775136836
>
> On 9 August 2015 at 13:23, Reka Thirunavukkarasu <r...@wso2.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Pranavan,
>>
>> It seems that you have changed the stream definition after it got
>> created. As a workaround, you can manually delete that particular stream
>> from the UI and the restart the stratos server or you can start a fresh
>> stratos pack with the required changes in the stream definition.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Reka
>>
>> On Sun, Aug 9, 2015 at 12:20 PM, Pranavan Theivendiram <
>> pranavan...@cse.mrt.ac.lk> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> I am getting the following error in server start up. Can anyone help me
>>> in this issue?
>>>
>>> *ERROR
>>> {org.wso2.carbon.event.processor.core.internal.CarbonEventProcessorService}
>>> -  Externally defined stream: *
>>> *StreamDefinition{*
>>> *        streamId='curve_finder_load_average_stats:1.0.0',*
>>> *        name='curve_finder_load_average_stats',*
>>> *        version='1.0.0',*
>>> *        nickName='curve finder load average stats',*
>>> *        description='curve finder load average stats',*
>>> *        tags=null,*
>>> *        metaData=null,*
>>> *        correlationData=null,*
>>> *        payloadData=[Attribute{name='cluster_id', type=STRING},
>>> Attribute{name='cluster_instance_id', type=STRING},
>>> Attribute{name='network_partition_id', type=STRING},