Hi All,

In project AWS Load Balancing Support for Stratos, one feature to add
domain mapping is remaining.

Basically in this extension we create a AWS load balancer for each cluster
in the topology. Each load balancer has a DNS name associated with it. So I
think we can add domain mapping to a cluster with load balancer's DNS name
as the domain name for that cluster.

For that I need to modify/add REST API method to add domain mapping. I have
done few changes and need to test those.

So as the pencil down date is coming closer, I was just wondering which
tasks I should take on priority.

As per mail by Imesh it is better if I can do following things.

   1. Run FindBugs or Code Analyze tool in IntelliJ IDEA and fix issues.
   2. Conduct code reviews
   3. Publish demo videos on YouTube.
   4. Write blogs/articles about your project.
   5. Prepare documentation either using Google Docs or Stratos Wiki

Now I have already created a document. Please find it at [1]. Please let me
know if you have any suggestions. Feel free to comment in the document.

I had one code review meeting. But I have made a lot of changes after that.
So we can have a hangout session for code review. Please let me know
suitable time for you.

I have already published a screencast on YouTube. After that I have made
noticeable changes so need to make another and upload.

On weekdays, I will be working only after 7 pm IST as I have joined an
organization.

So in this situation what would you suggest I should give priority to?
Should I first try to complete the domain mapping changes or I should first
do these above mentioned tasks?

I would really appreciate your thoughts on this.

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MJ9LWel4C2JVPlJUmj01e3ygV4mBzRrzWp9FlQ22RnE/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks and Regards,
Swapnil