Hi Imesh, Udara,

Just thought of writing this mail to have your views on finalizing the
project as mentioned in the last mail by you.

As of now, I am looking into tasks mentioned below.

   - I have run FindBugs on my code and made necessary changes. So now, no
   bugs which can be detected by FindBugs.
   - I have sent mail to dev list about the code review meeting. Could you
   please let me know your thoughts on this?
   - I am working on making a new screencast which will also include the
   changes done after the last screencast I made.
   - I am planning to write a post on my blog.
   - I have shared the document in the Google docs. I have given edit
   permissions to all. Please let me know your thoughts. Please find the
   documentation at [1]

Regarding pull request. As per Gayan, we need to send pull requests to
gsoc-projects-2015
branch. Could you please let me know when I should send pull request?

Also please let me know if you have any other tasks that I should do.

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MJ9LWel4C2JVPlJUmj01e3ygV4mBzRrzWp9FlQ22RnE/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks and Regards,
Swapnil